Thursday, January 01, 2009

Dreams; and a laptop

Dreaming; it is one of the ways in which I hear God speak to me. I have to take myself and my dreams more seriously in that way. This year, I am going to be much more aggressive with myself and no waiting for others to act before I act. I will be 40 this year and feel as if it is a very significant time in my life. I have written this before but now I believe it and the image is very clear .
On Saturday I will be going to see about my laptop and I have already asked for wisdom to choose the right one for my needs. Father, I expect a miracle to do with it in Jesus' Name and I believe that this is the year for new beginnings indeed.
And to many more stories and other pieces of writing given to me in dreams. Hallelujah, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home