Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Writing blues

I was supposed to be at the library this morning working on some writing. I went shopping instead because my back was hurting and also the journal I have been making notes in has gone missing. I have no idea where it is and I can't believe I have to do my research all over again.
I have read an article this morning about potential and it is one I could relate to a lot.

 Many have commented on and commended my writing which I am thankful for, but I want to go beyond that. There are many talented people out there; indeed everyone is talented. The ones who achieve fulfilment are those who use their talents to touch others. Those who sit on theirs grow bitter and jealous because someone out there is doing what they would like to do themselves.

I do not want to end up in this class. Father, help me in my desperation, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home