Monday, December 22, 2008

Onwards I go....

A good friend wrote to encourage me about my writing after reading my blog entry expressings doubts about the Friday column; her note cheered me up some more and she thought I was entering a second phase in my writing. I sincerely hope so.
What I know for sure is that my writing is tied in very much to my faith so the more time I am spending meditating in the Word of God, the easier the writing is and the better the flow. Of course it doesn't hurt at all to do some writing each day, be it in the form of this blog or in my journal or just putting down ideas.
So onwards I press and as another friend has declared, 2009 is my year to develop wings and really gather some momentum for the escape velocity needed to break out of my comfort zone.
May it be done to me according to the Word of the Lord to me, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home