Friday, December 05, 2008

The Friday column

For a few weeks now, I have been wondering whether to stop sending out the Friday column or plod on with it.  I have grown past responses from readers, but at the same time I am quite aware of the fact that very few people respond to my thoughts these days and that has set me thinking. Something to pray about, surely. 

 On another note: what I am grateful for today is that I have finally surrendered to concentrating on the writing for now. All teaching, apart from actual teaching ( for pocket money) and reading my own material is suspended for now. That is not to say I  have lost interest in it in any way or form, but I have to focus on the writing and see what comes out of it. It has been over a year since I received a powerful word about it and I have been distracted long enough . Lord, I receive Your will for my life.

Thank You, Father for Your patience with me, Amen. And please speak to me about the Friday column too. Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home