Monday, December 17, 2007

Touching base

Today I made it to the library though I resisted it for a long time; why, I really have no answers to that but I know that a lot of writers go through a similar thing. What I do know is that when I am tired, I have to stop forcing myself to sit up; I achieve very little and then I start getting discouraged. It is important to rest the body and the soul as well.

I wrote with a pencil today, as I did the last time and it was great. The simple reason for choosing a pencil was because frozen fingers could somehow not grasp a pen properly and the writing looked very untidy as a result of that.

Anyway, it is good to touch base and I keep reminding myself that the year is not over yet; the Lord is the God of miracles and wonders and He demonstrates His awesome power among the nations.
God is good indeed! Hallelujah to His Holy and Precious Name!
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home