Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ben Carson, MD

Today is a new day; yesterday I finished reading about Ben Carson and was really inspired by his story. I already think I read enough but reading about him has inspired me to do more of it when I can and cut out sitting times and also boredom by just disciplining myself to sit down to read.
It was also very inspiring to read about his godly and wise mother who inspired him so much and encouraged him to be the best that he could be. I must make more of an effort to do the same with the boys and talk to them and smile at them more so that they are comfortable to express themselves better in my presence.
Thank You, Father for godly mothers, thank You for Your Word, thank You for the higher way of love and for your correction.
And thank You for godly examples like Ben Carson in the marketplace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home