Saturday, December 01, 2007

Seeking the Lord

It has been an interesting week and as we enter into the last month of the year, I am expecting miracles right down to the 31st. This year has to end on a high note! I now have some form of routine in the mornings with the writing for which I thank God. I haven't done any writing today though because I had to teach and then take one of the boys out and babysit for a friend who has just had a baby boy. Her second. Thank God for safe delivery and for His grace.

Yes, this year has to end on a high note; it has been a trying year in a lot of ways but we have triumphed only by God's grace. I have to pursue the things of God even more in the coming year. We are in the days of so much happening and so much information that one will need to be led in every little and big decision so that one does not end up in muck. Proverbs 3:5 and 6 should be my meditation passages for the rest of the year.

A day at a time, seeking Jesus and seeking to do the Lord's will. That is what I should be focussing on and the rest will have no choice but to follow.

Thank You, Father for all Your grace and Your mercy, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home