Friday, December 07, 2007

Today has been good

This week I haven't been able to go to the library much because of the other things to do around the boys but in my mind, I am very aware of the fact that I cannot afford to lapse in concentration. If I do, it will mean I have to re-train myself to get into a routine and that is not always the most pleasant of things to do.

This evening I took the boys out to the library for an event and it was good; Ahema was in a playful mood. I never cease to get amazed at how clever she is. She really is a little trooper. The good thing that came out of the trip for me was that one of the librarians introduced me to the device that people carry around hanging on nylon strings around their necks: USBs or USPs? I must find out the correct name. It was really helpful of her and this sorts out the solution of writing on the PC when I go to the library. One can keep adding onto it and I don't need to be at home to use the PC. Very handy and timely advice.

Lord, I do believe very much in this law of attraction; it really is operational and I need to practise it some more.
And today a friend blessed me with his words about my writing. Does he really think so? Awesome thoughts and I receive them in the mighty Name of Jesus!

Thank You, Lord for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home