Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lively little Sarah

It has been a long time since I wrote here; just trying to get myself into some form of routine though that is proving very difficult. I thought baby girls were calmer than boys. Sarah is just as active as her brothers at the moment and more wakeful than three of them were at her age. It means having to entertain her when the boys are in school and doing very little work about the house.
Ah well, babies grow up very quickly so I am learning not to get hang up on the low productivity.

Besides I have had an epiphany about the pressure of time. In the times when I am not physically writing, I can be reading around it or thinking more about it so that when I am ready to write, I will be better prepared and produce better work too.
There is no excuse for lazing about but again, if I don't write today, there will always be a better tomorrow if I am using the grey cells as I ought to.

Thank You, Father for your gift.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home