Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today is another day

Yesterday I took the boys and their friends to the Science Museum and I think they enjoyed it very much. Came back deliciously tired and very satisfied with the day; also very grateful for the strength to make it through the day.

Today has been mixed; was not too happy with the level of writing but not going to get bogged down by it. Played Scrabble again with Son no. 3 who completely thrashed me. I have lost to him six times in a row which implies his leap in form, which thrills me or just a run of bad games for me. Whatever the case, it has given me time with him and the others are slowly trying to love the game.

Lord, help me be constantly aware of You whatever I find myself doing and wherever I find myself.

Thank You, Lord for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home