Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling better and better

It has been quite a day, but feeling quite well today and seems like the nasty cold is on its way out now. Finally. I have not done much writing today but it has been a satisfactory day because I played Scrabble with the boys and also did quite a bit of cooking. Feeling very happy about that because it means I can rest tomorrow.

I am grateful for each new day because it offers the opportunity to refocus on things. I am going to be brave tomorrow and take them into Central London tomorrow. Life is about memories for these kids and one has to do the best one can to give them many positive memories.

Lord, sufficient unto the day.... I commit the night into Your Hands and pray for edifying dreams, Amen.

Thank You, Lord for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home