Friday, August 06, 2010

Prayer time

I just got back this morning from the weekly meeting I attend for my spiritual growth and well-being. Stayed for the prayer meeting and confess that I slept for part of the meeting because I was so tired but enjoyed it a lot because I haven't gone for a meeting like that in ages. I want to be part of something that is bigger than me. A revival in the UK.

I have always been blessed with the most beautiful of friends and to think that the leader of the group is a friend is quite humbling. I admire her in so many ways and can see how much my life has changed since I got to know her.
Lord, help me keep my eyes on You all the time like she demonstrated during the meeting last night. My emotions should not lead me at all, Your Word should be my all. And help me listen out to what the Spirit is telling me each day and each moment and help me appropriate Your wisdom that You so freely give us all the time.

Lord, in Your mercy, hear my prayer, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home