Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mixed sort of day

I have an interesting day today; a mixture indeed of very good things and also disappointment on some fronts. Had great hopes of writing down my dreams in great detail but got distracted and have no one to blame for that but myself, and then also wanted to do the little lady's hair and comb it out properly but was beaten into submission by her crying and sheer exhaustion after a few plaits. I gave up and will try again tomorrow. I was sorely tempted to chop her whole hair off but she is the only girl in the family and has lovely hair as well so what to do? 

On a positive note, I went out ( and for a very good reason I have to do that on Saturdays) and was so tired and sleepy from staying up last night that I almost came back within a few minutes into my jaunt but persevered and found me some lovely, black boots. They look a bit like a teenager's pair of shoes but they are very comfy and I love them.

Well, so that has been my day and I just have to start again tomorrow. A day at a time and a step at a time.

Thank You, Father for today, Amen and amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home