Thursday, January 14, 2010

If it is to be, it is up to me

Have to reign myself in and not go overboard with buying books that I come across. Today I received delivery of The Spare Room Tycoon and this time round I am going to implement the things I read and not just discuss them with friends.

If it is to be, it is up to me. A saying I came across last week. It is up to me to believe and hear clearly from God about which direction to take, what relationships to pursue and which leads to follow. No one can do that for me; I have to do the praying, the listening and the discerning.
If it is to be, it is up to me indeed. Lord, I am willing; help me believe because faith is righteous in Your sight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Caroline Newbold said...

Great blog Nana - keep writing!
Caroline

9:24 AM  
Blogger Nana said...

Thank you, Caroline. God bless. Nana

3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's up to me if it must be. Great blog Nana. God richly bless you.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Nana said...

Thank you, Kafui. God bless you too.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home