Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A good day

It was a good day in school today. I decided to walk to the shops across the street to get a few things and came back with very wet and cold feet; tomorrow I must definitely wear boots instead of ordinary shoes. 

I have had to stay up a bit late today because I got caught up in a romantic novel I was reading. So passionate that I had to skip over the love scenes; a bit too potent for me especially since I have my mind and heart on higher things. I was wishing I could be loved for myself so passionately when I was reminded of the love of God for me. He gave Himself for me through His Son, Jesus Christ. What other act can go beyond that to prove love?
Father, help me focus on loving You and all else will fall into place. 
Thank You, Father for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home