Monday, October 05, 2009

Making progress indeed

It was a good weekend not because I did anything exciting but because I received a few insights about the way ahead with my many plans in my head. Very interesting insights indeed.

I am working on keeping up momentum and going beyond the initial breakthrough stages with ideas and I believe I am doing well. These days when blips come my way, I tend to try to regroup as quickly as possible and not wallow in self-pity or doubt for as long as I used to. Progress indeed and I am grateful for that. There is only one thing that is going to result from this newfound focus: results, results, results.

Thank You, Father for the people on this journey with me and for their prayers and their support. Thank You, Lord that You alone know all things and the way forward with everything that needs doing. Thank You, Lord in the Name of Jesus!!!! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home