Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Photographs

Yesterday the theme of the day was about photographs and I don't know whether there was a lesson in there that I was supposed to pick up. Anyway, it was interesting that photographs were significant yesterday and I have to think what that is about. 
Today has been good as well though I have done more reading than writing. I wanted to write but where to start from was as always the challenge and also not really having anything in mind to write about. It has been a productive day though and did read a lot and will continue that as much as I can tomorrow. I have also tidied up a bit and folded some clothes though the pile still is quite a mountain in the laundry room.
Sikakrom beckons, Father and I look forward to my great exodus and return very soon, I pray.
Thank You, Father for today and for photographs.
Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home