Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Still questioning

This evening I am feeling a bit harassed and thinking how trying a day it has been today. I have been tried in my emotions and also in my mind and I am having to ask myself some very tough questions. So far, no answers to some of the questions; meaning I have to dig a bit deeper and also pray for clarity. For some of them, the answers have come and imply that I must do a little bit more work. Thinking about all that needs work on would be too overwhelming.

Improving something day by day will help me gain a better perspective on some of the issues I am dealing with. This is sounding all so abstract but this is because I cannot disclose some of the things I am dealing with over here since there are other people involved in these situations.
I can work on myself though and that is what keeps me going and helps me regain my focus. A day at a time and a step at a time.

Lord, in Your mercy, hear my prayer, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home