Friday, August 07, 2009

Still pressing on

It has been an interesting day today; I sent out a piece for the Friday column and got only one response from a writing friend. Well, I thought it was good so that is what matters, really, or to put it better, I am not looking for endorsement per se. I hope someone was blessed reading it.

I have been in a bit of a pensive mood thinking about the year and what improvements I need to make and how to make better use of my time and not pine too much for Sikakrom. Today I have been missing it a lot especially after visiting Facebook. Well, what can the girl do but to keep on keeping on?

Feeling tired now and must retire and hopefully wake up refreshed and raring to go. Lord, in Your mercy, hear my prayer. Thank You for another day today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home