Saturday, May 09, 2009

Thanking God once again (2)

I have been absent from post for a day or two, I think. Sheer fatigue on both days. I am glad to report that it has been a good day today even though I got quite angry with Son No. 2 this morning. I also had to reschedule a lesson because my helper for today and I got our wires a bit crossed but things turned out well in the end and I am very pleased with the day. 

I got to talk to a friend about the writing and the way ahead and that was also very encouraging and very good to go through. Lord, thank You for the opportunities to grow and the opportunities to learn from others. My life has always been enriched by the friends I have and sometimes I think I am the most blessed of people with the people I have in my life.
And thank God for brothers too who want to be a blessing to me and want to help me live out my dreams.

All for Your glory, Lord, all for Your glory. May Your Word be the light unto my path and the lamp unto my feet so that I am not distracted by enemy and foe in whatever guise they come under.

Lord, in Your mercy, hear my prayer and thank You very much for today. I am so grateful for my life and happy in this place of rest.

Thank You for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home