Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The prophet of God in my life

When the student is ready, the teacher appears. I am not too sure whether this is the accurate quote or not, and who is the wise person who made this observation but it is something that has been true in my life.

A few years ago, I wanted to grow a bit quicker in spiritual things and prayed to find someone who could help me. It took a while and a roundabout route but it has happened and I am very grateful for the woman of God I am privileged to have in my life. The thing I most admire about her is her hunger for God and the fellowship she has with Him. Lots of people are sceptical about the things of God and have a very erroneous impression of what Christianity is about. It is a love relationship and not at all about rules and regulations. And I am grateful that I am growing in this area of my life because it is helping me to be more discerning with the steps I have to take and helping me not to act on impulse.

The steps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord and that is the path I want to tread regardless of what my flesh wants to do.

Thank You, Father for your representative in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home