Friday, December 28, 2007

Holiday snippet

We went to France yesterday and it was very nice. The boys enjoyed it very much too; they got to buy a few things and we had lunch at trusty, reliable McDonalds. I am really looking forward to the day of financial independence; I shall have to think of what I will do to celebrate. The day of making decisions of what to do, what to buy and where to eat! Oh, what freedom of choice. Anyway, must not deviate.

I bought myself some French exercise books that I just love so much and adore writing in; didn't get any pens because I was thinking of the bargains I had just bought and I did practise frugality by leaving a bit of the money which I think will get spent today though.

The money I spent on Brian Tracy's book is paying off; next year is my year, Wanda said. I have experienced a bit of an attitude shift and though it hasn't been easy at all, I have been persevering and will continue to do so. To see different results I have to change some of the ways in which I spend my time and my money indeed.

All that investment I have made in books must surely be put to use and I promise myself I will do exactly that.
Go for your dreams and goals,Nana. God is on your side and you have the victory in your Lord Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home