Friday, February 03, 2012

The favour of God; giving thanks!

I do not have Internet access at home and it has been very hard on my flesh, though it did free me up to tidy up yesterday and also to go to bed early. Just found out today that I can use the laptop at the library so I cannot complain at all. Was hoping to chat to someone in particular but alas he seems otherwise occupied. Ah well, in all things give thanks.

I have been doing my best to practise what Jerry Savelle talks about in terms of asking and thanking God for His favour when I step out. Combining that with giving thanks in all things is sure to bring rich rewards and I believe it is. My brother gave me some money today and I was very grateful indeed.

To many more gifts as I also give what I have to those You lead me to, dear Lord. Please grant me the wisdom to touch the people I work with and also to affect the children I work with, with Your love,the pure and healing love of Jesus.
Lord, thank You for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home