Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ready again to learn

I have been through an emotional roller-coaster that has me reaching out again for my Father's arms to just hug me. I don't know whether I am just plain naive or stupid. Whatever the case, I am learning each day to just allow the Lord to lead me in all ways and in all friendships. He indeed knows the hearts of men. I am bruised but shaking myself free again to step up to another level in my spirituality.

I love You so much, Lord because You are always welcoming me back into You, into Your bosom to taste of Your goodness.

Lord, I thank You. Always. Thank YOU for my life and the abundance You have already given me and continue to give me, Amen.

I am here again at Your feet, ready to learn the new lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home