Sunday, January 08, 2012

Whole in Christ!

Yesterday was an amazing day and it would have been silly to expect the same today. Some days are just meant to be special and amazing. Each day is special and amazing; today has been amazing because I have told a certain someone what is on my heart and it feels so good. The ball is in his court; into Your Hands I commit us both.

Life is too short to get hang up on one person out of how many thousands of people to be friends with? Ok, realistically maybe not so many but.... we do limit ourselves.

Anyone else in my life apart from You, Lord is a blessing and a gift for which I thank you. But they are not my gods or my life or my deliverance or crutches. I am to be whole in Christ. I declare that I am whole in Christ.

Lord, thank You for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home