Sunday, January 16, 2011

In all things, give thanks, Nana

It has been a very frustrating afternoon and evening for me, especially this evening. Had to cook and was planning to have a very fruitful afternoon reading and relaxing but I had to do a lot of talking to to the boys and it was just very unpleasant and frustrating for me. Then I tried to do some detective work which didn't yield much and then I tried googling Julia Cameron and Barbara Sher and at long last the evening began to look up a bit.

Still feel a bit cheated and defeated about not getting much done for myself but I thank God for discovering another website to visit instead of Yahoo sports.

Lord, in all things I have to give thanks indeed. You are Good and You are God!
Thank You, for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home