Saturday, December 11, 2010

An amazing day

I had an amazing day today with my mentor; I got to spend several hours with her and fellowship with her and it was just such a blessing and such an honour to be with her for so long with very little to distract.

A time is going to come when she will not have a lot of time to be with a lot of people one on one, so today was an opportunity not to miss.

And I got us an invitation over Christmas which is so very cool with a beloved aunty of mine; it will be such a change for the kids and I.

Alas I got back and realized that Son no. 3 missed out on a school outing. Lord, please bring deliverance in whatever form and quickly. In all things I give thanks and I keep moving forward, Amen.

Thank You so much for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home