Saturday, September 04, 2010

I believe

I had to go out today to sort out a bill with the kids and picked up a few things for myself. It is interesting how things are so very expensive or rather how much money one has to pay for everything and it all mounts up. I know money is not the be all and end all but it ranks very highly on the list of needs and can be a source of great concern and worry. I have been trying not to worry about it and indeed I am trying very hard indeed.

The question though is how does one increase income and is it a wrong question to ask as a believer? For I do believe that indeed the Lord is able to make me prosper in the land of the living even in times of recession.

Lord, how do I make it to that next level of income? In Your wisdom, please hear me and answer me, Amen.

Thank You for another day, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home