Monday, January 04, 2010

Moving on yonder

Today was the first day back at school and despite having a few hours of sleep ( not out of choice at all), the day went very well and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I also had a brainwave to change a lesson round so that the children I see during that time will have an uninterrupted long session with me and thankfully the teacher in question was fine with it, completely. 

Have also been thinking about the way forward and my mind has been going round and round and obviously wondering when a certain situation I find myself in is going to end. No answers at all but then it is going to be by the might and the Spirit of the Lord since I do not have the answers; only the determination to be in a different location this time next year by God's grace. I believe it is time for a different season and song, Nana. You have tarried and travailed long enough in this place and it is time to move on with or without the support. With God's Help, Wisdom and Guidance, all things are possible indeed, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home