Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Writing progress in Nanakrom

Thank You, Father for today. I managed to some writing today and not just a few lines too. Thank You, Lord for this. I will continue tomorrow and may the glory be Yours always.

I also did some babysitting and felt much better than I did yesterday, strength-wise. Talked to a friend briefly and also finished reading a book by Tami Hoag. I do enjoy her books but her main character seemed so angry in this book and I am so glad that the ending of the book finds her making some sort of peace with her past. Good to know that good always triumphs over evil too, no matter what. 

Jesus is Messiah indeed and He has brought us glory and grace. What a faithful God I serve indeed, One whose ways are always perfect. Thank You, Lord God for today, Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home