Saturday, January 02, 2010

Free writing

I have just been relaxing this morning because I think I overdid it a bit yesterday with the reading, serious reading I mean,not fiction. So this morning I have been taking it easy just going through old magazines and tearing out pages to look out later.

And I just had an epiphany that ties in with having fun this year: just write about whatever interests me, no matter how eclectic and even if the piece will have no audience. I already do that to an extent but I am going to take it a bit further and just write as led and relax in the Lord about the writing. 

And about my dream to relocate to Sikakrom? Gradually picking up steam and gaining the support for it. Lord, I thank You for those open doors on every side.
Thank You, Father, thank You, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home