Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas day was cool

Christmas day was good, despite my misgivings and wanting to spend a quiet day on my own. The kids enjoyed their presents, our friends who came over were good company as always and we all watched Ice Age 3 together, which I think is the funniest out of the three made so far.
So yes, the day was good especially since I was not in charge of any cooking.

Today has also been good but have been feeling very drowsy and had to go for a walk for some fresh air. Reading a book by Barbara Sher called Wishcraft which made me go online to listen to her. The title has nothing to do with witchcraft, I hasten to add and there is a lot of common sense in her book. The one thing she talks about is getting support for your dreams and that is what I like to hear.

I have already become more focused on what I want from life and believe that 2010 will be a vintage and excellent year indeed for great things. Writing included.
Thank You, Father for today, thank You for Your Grace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ama Derban said...

Merry Christmas Nana. I enjoyed reading this post. It was really positive and upbeat and I am excited with you about all the new possibilities for 2010. I especially liked what you said about a vintage and excellent year. Amen! I will be praying with you. Much love. Ama D xx

1:29 PM  
Blogger Nana said...

Thank you so much, Ama and it does bless me very much that someone else apart from me visits this blog!
Shalom.
NY

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home