Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A busy day

It was very busy today at school and a bit of a shock at how quickly the time whizzed by. It has been another busy week and really the argument for a more relaxing lifestyle cannot be denied at all. What is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare?

I did enjoy the work; though I was doing the same thing over and over again and will assess what to do and what to change since I can see some of the kids responding to picture books more than the cards. Will have to try them out to see first. Lord, grant me the wisdom to see what needs to be done and help me excel at what I do and also support Anu as much as is possible. You are the Only One with the keys to unlock the secrets of learning to me.

Thank You, Father for Your glory, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home