Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On the cusp of greatness

I went for an interview yesterday and I was offered the job today. Thank You, Father for this opportunity. It is the start of great things and I am not getting carried away at all by this. Grant me favour before all that I have to deal with, grant me wisdom and the courage to do that which is pleasing before You and may I exude peace wherever I go to and also achieve results beyond the expected. May I be like Daniel and Joseph with Your favour upon me and may I be ten times better than my companions like Daniel was.

Lord, thank You for this opportunity and thank You for the friends who have so encouraged me and supported me all the way. May Your will be done in my life, Everlasting Father and Eternal God. May everything that You have ordained for me come to pass that I may cause people to praise You because of my life.
Hallelujah to Jesus, Amen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michael said...

Congratulations Nana. May His favour rest abundantly on you! You remain in our prayers. Best wishes, Michael

12:44 PM  
Blogger Nana said...

Thank you, Michael. I receive it in Jesus' Name and may I carry His glory with me into this job. Thanks a lot.

NY

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home