Saturday, October 24, 2009

Progress with teaching and self-development

It has been a very interesting day again today. Had a great start to the day, then things went pear-shaped and was feeling a bit foolish and also quite frustrated. Then things started to look up and I am glad to report that I have had a fruitful teaching day. I made progress with one student in particular and that pleased me very much. 

I am learning to take myself more and more seriously, and that not in a cocky way at all, but learning to know what works for me and what doesn't and also to be humble enough to ask for help and also for instruction. I do not have all the answers and know that each day can be a positive learning experience if I am open to the leading of the Holy Spirit in all that I do. To that end I labour and pray that each day I will be of service to someone and draw them closer to God.

I also dream more and more of my homeland and thank God for that open door to go with great treasures, both spiritual and physical.
Lord, in Your Mercy and Wisdom, lead me in Your paths everlasting, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home