Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My new job

Today I started my new job and it was very good. Felt very much at home and also very stimulated and also felt like this is definitely a new phase in my life and one to be taken very seriously. This job is a stepping stone to my wealthy place and that is not just in terms of money but in terms of my development and destiny. 

I do not take the teaching and writing gifts for granted at all and I am grateful that this opportunity has come up for me to use them to glorify the Lord. I can see how very innovative things are going to be for me and I pray that I will heed to the voice of the Holy Spirit in all things.

Lord, in Your Mercy, help me serve, Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ama Derban said...

HI Nana, sorry I've not followed for a while and haven't read down but very excited to hear about your new job. Details please!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home