Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holy Spirit, bring discernment to me, please

Another quiet day today; spent a bit of the afternoon napping and watching mysteries. The episode of Murder I Wrote was very, very good and very authentic and very touching. I loved it and enjoyed it immensely especially because the kids were out and the house was very quiet. A welcome break indeed.

I remember reading something in Julia Cameron's book about how distractions come once you make up your mind to take a certain action and I feel as if I am experiencing something similar this evening. I feel as if I am having an act put on for me and I am grateful that the Lord does know the hearts of men and will reveal to me what my reaction should be and what I should be doing. 

Lord, forgive me for having become so sceptical; please reveal to me the hidden things that I cannot discern with my senses. You are the Alpha and the Omega, the Only One who knows the whole picture. Lord, lead and guide me in the right paths for Your Name's sake and help me glorify You in everything that I do.

Thank You, Father for all that You do,in the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home