Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thank You for the teaching ability

It has been a very good day today, though I am feeling quite tired now and a bit drained. I have been teaching since morning and though I am very grateful for the opportunity, Rich Dad, Poor Dad's quadrant is making a lot more sense now. With the one-to-one teaching I actually have to go out and teach and it involves preparation of an individual lesson and also some driving. However, if I had written a book or two, or a program or two, these would generate an income for me, even in my sleep, if I have done a good job. Or if I had a school, then the teachers would generate an income for me even if I wasn't present to do the teaching myself.

So now my thinking is being elevated and my scope is expanding to ask myself how best to optimize profits from the knowledge I have.

Lord, You are the One with all the ideas, concepts and insights. I ask for them and thank You in advance for them. 

Thank You very much in the meantime for the students I have and also for the time to be able to do this teaching.
Thank You, Father for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home