Wednesday, July 05, 2006

On days like these...

I should have handed in my portfolio today but hadn't finished everything yet so one more week to go. I am still feeling as free as a bird but thoroughly bored as well even though I have things to do. I just want to chat to someone interesting, I think, or travel and I am also thinking of how to earn an income as well, to be able to afford little treats when I want them.

These are the times when I really do miss my homeland where I had quite a number of people to talk to. My social life is a bit limited over here and on days like these, I feel the vacuum very much. Thankfully it will not last too long and I will look again at my to-do list and pick out something a bit stimulating to do.

To another thing achieved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home