Monday, April 11, 2011

Flowing thoughts like one master, Dick Francis

Today I picked up a Dick Francis novel after a long time and I had even forgotten the story and the characters completely which is very strange for me. He is one of the authors whose work I really, really enjoy reading and learning from and his books always inspire me.

I really want to get back into writing other things apart from entries in my journal and on this blog. I would like to get back to coming to sit at the computer and write freely like I used to. Lord, help me with this and help me get back to getting the ideas flowing and writing even if I think it has been done before.

And help me above all not to get distracted by the seeming chaos and confusion around me. I will remain as focused as can be to see Your Word come to pass in my life.

Lord, thank You for answered prayer, Amen. And thank You for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home