Thursday, May 20, 2010

My antidote to frustration

The Internet has been restored at home for which I am truly thankful. Came home early today after school and had lots of things to do and managed to finish some of them but I feel strangely dissatisfied. I don't know whether it is because the kids have irritated me in some way. I think so; and I feel this way because I thought I would have finished the housework by now. Yes, I did finish it but the kids messed it up again, hence the mild annoyance and irritation. What to do?

I will just leave what needs doing for tonight and engage in a more profitable pursuit like reading and writing in my journal. That should make up for the blackness of my mood.
It is well and God is good indeed. Thank You, Father for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home