Wednesday, June 02, 2010

A better day

The little lady in the household has been unwell since Sunday and it has affected the whole family because we have had to be at home so she can rest. It has been good in a way because it has granted me the opportunity to catch up with the ( yes, you know it) housework and with my thoughts.

Yesterday was not a very good day but it has been better today. A resolution before going to bed sorted my emotions out. I have to act on the big things I dream about no matter how tiny the steps are. And keep positive constantly and give thanks in all things.

Have to go up early tonight since I have not slept early enough the past few days.
A day at a time and a step at a time with a lot of gratitude to the Lord.
Thank You, Father for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home