Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's day

Valentine's day is almost over and whether or not, one got love messages, by God's grace we are all ending the day and tomorrow will be another day.

On Friday I was privileged to help one child with reading and I remembered a poem I learnt as a child, that of the Pied Piper of Hamelin and that got me thinking about broken promises, written and verbal. It is very painful and humiliating to be at the end of one but as I am maturing, I am learning to learn to let go of the pain and rather put my trust in God. Not easy but completely possible and easier to do as one's mind gets renewed daily.

The Heavenly Father has made so many promises in His Word that it is close to folly not to believe in and on Him completely and cast all care on Him.

So this very seminal Valentine's day in my 40th year, I choose Him again above all other and pray that I will seek to make myself His daily and with every second so that I can hear Him even closer than my own breath.

Lord, thank You for Your promises and thank You that You are so faithful to us.
Thank You, Lord for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home