Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The arm of flesh

I haven't written on this site for a few days now. A friend wrote to me yesterday and was commenting on the fact that she is always tired. Is it a sign of the times or what? Sometimes I feel that way too. And yesterday or rather this morning, the little lady woke up around 3 this morning and I couldn't get to sleep until around 6 because she kept on saying she wanted the light on. Not amusing at all but thankfully I woke up just at the right time to wake the boys up. They were a few minutes late because naturally the little lady woke up late. I am so glad half-term is around the corner.

Another thing I am glad about is that I am maturing and learning that one indeed cannot put her trust in man or woman. Only the good Lord can keep His eternal promises and one should not lean on the arm of flesh at all. I have had a few unpleasant jolts lately to remind me of this truth that those who wait on the Lord shall not be put to shame.

Father, in You alone do I put my hope and trust, Amen.

Thank You, Lord for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home