Friday, October 22, 2010

A good day

It has been a good day; the first of the half-term holidays and the boys and I and Ahema went out and I bought some books and also got some Subway sandwiches for us all. Deliciously tired as one writer would say, when I got back. Yesterday I read another of Terri Gerritsen's books and was highly impressed by the diversity of the topics she writes around and about.

Tomorrow seems like a busy day and one has to keep the momentum going in being disciplined. I have made progress with my discipline challenges but I have to keep pushing myself further and and a bit harder to be able to achieve more from the teaching and the writing.
And with God's help, I will.

Thank You, Lord for today, thank You, Lord for a good day with the kids, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home