Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blogging again

It has been a long time since I had access to the Internet at home. Too complicated a tale to tell. In the meantime I have discovered Tess Gerritsen, whose writing reminds so much of Sandra Brown's writing. She is also very good and very versatile as these American writers with professional backgrounds tend to be.

I have also been attending a weekly writing course which has inspired me much and hope I will be able to build up the momentum. I have to achieve some continual discipline in one area or the other. My finances are another big area where I need to learn some discipline as well so there are quite a lot of areas to work on. And the exercise bit too which hopefully should start again tomorrow. A day at a time, Nana. Just do your best daily and let God be God in your life. He cares for you very much and you have to wait on Him and ask for the daily solutions to the issues and challenges in your life.

Thank You, Lord for today and thank You for answered prayers, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home