Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Direction

I went to bed early last night; relatively early for a night during a school break and woke up a bit too early too. Slept very well though; not sure why I am up with the birds.
It is nice and quiet, so a good time to pray and think and just take things slowly. I am in a good place; want to do better at communing with my Heavenly Father and be in step with Him so that I do not make any immature decisions or take any false steps. My times are in His Hands and I know He is leading the whole way through if I trust Him completely.
Father, I release all anxieties and fears into Your Hands. You know the end from the beginning and You know what is best for me. I accept Your will for my life; help me walk in it and please You alone in all ways, Amen.
Lord, thank You for today, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home